• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen in on these 16 career strategy coaching calls between me and some wonderful actors – each of whom was brave enough to sit in the Hot Seat and ask me the questions that are probably on your mind too.
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen to these 28 inspiring success stories that detail the exact step-by-step methods each of these actors used to make a big, bold move that really paid off. These interviews are proof that yes, it’s possible – and yes, you can do it too!
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen in on these 32 coffee dates that I had with some of all-time favorite industry peeps. I “picked their brains” for you and asked as many of the how-did-you-do-it and what-advice-would-you-give questions I could think of.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this short video – The Secret Path of the Successful Seven – will hopefully give you a whole new perspective on your odds of achieving success in this industry (hint: those odds are far better than you actually think they are!)
• FREE VIDEO •—- These two brief videos walk you though how to find and plug your mental energy leaks. Every bit of energy that you prevent from being drained out of you, is energy that you retain and are thus able to direct towards the projects that YOU want to accomplish and the experiences that YOU want to enjoy.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this seminar – Shifting Your Money Mindset: How to Become a Financially Empowered Creative Artist – will help you create simple financial plans and bust through the detrimental “financial stories” you’ve been (consciously or unconsciously) telling yourself.
• AUDIO COURSE •—- Cashflow for Creatives: How to Make Some Extra Money While Your Career Gets Off the Ground is my best guidance on how to generate supplemental income while you pursue your artistic goals. You can earn a higher hourly wage, gain control over your schedule, and enjoy the ability to give yourself a raise.
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listening to this comprehensive seminar – Your Networking Boot Camp – will give you several years worth of useful Golden Nuggets that will help even the most introverted person create and nurture industry relationships without feeling intrusive or needy.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video to learn what “coffee dates” are, how to get them, and exactly what to say to turn one into another into another…
This is a group unlike any other in Los Angeles… an intimate circle of creative professionals gathering in-person each month to receive strategic coaching from me and to give wholehearted support to each other. Having a group of smart, talented colleagues who are there for you can be a game-changer.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video and let me walk you through my no-fail paper flow system – step-by-step – and prove to you that paper can be tamed in even the tiniest of living spaces.
• AUDIO BOOK •—-Feeding Your Focus: How Creative People Can Move Forward Faster and Achieve Sustained Success guides you through (as painlessly as possible) how to create a strategic plan of action, organize your home office and finances, and network effectively.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video and learn how to use my Weekly Planning Chart – a tool that has helped many of my freelance and creative clients keep their projects moving forward despite unpredictable schedules.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video to learn what a “focus” is, why it’s valuable, and how to craft one for yourself. (We have to make sure there’s no rot in your flower pot…)
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this seminar – Ditching Your Day Job: The No-Frills Plan to Get Your Foot in the Door and Get Paid for Your (Acting) Work – will help you determine how to utilize the time, energy, and money that you have right now to create a more profitable acting career.
• EBOOK •—- This handsome little document is a collection of my very best guidance and resources regarding how to strategically plan your year – both your professional and personal goals – so that you generate momentum without choking your flow of creativity or grinding yourself into the ground.
The top 6 books that I would recommend every smart, ambitious creative person read (or listen to). Each one had a significant impact on me – and on many of my clients as well.
The top 6 individual podcast episodes that I would recommend every smart, ambitious creative person listen to and learn from. Each one is a great reminder that success is possible – AND that success is not an antidote to life, it’s just another level of it.
My curated list of industry-related people and services that are both established and fabulous (including the members of my personal team).