• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen in on these 16 career strategy coaching calls between me and some wonderful actors – each of whom was brave enough to sit in the Hot Seat and ask me the questions that are probably on your mind too.
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen to these 28 inspiring success stories that detail the exact step-by-step methods each of these actors used to make a big, bold move that really paid off. These interviews are proof that yes, it’s possible – and yes, you can do it too!
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listen in on these 32 coffee dates that I had with some of all-time favorite industry peeps. I “picked their brains” for you and asked as many of the how-did-you-do-it and what-advice-would-you-give questions I could think of.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this short video – The Secret Path of the Successful Seven – will hopefully give you a whole new perspective on your odds of achieving success in this industry (hint: those odds are far better than you actually think they are!)
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this seminar – Shifting Your Money Mindset: How to Become a Financially Empowered Creative Artist – will help you create simple financial plans and bust through the detrimental “financial stories” you’ve been (consciously or unconsciously) telling yourself.
• AUDIO COURSE •—- Your Little Side Biz: How to Generate Concepts, Clients and Cash is my best guidance on how to generate income while you pursue your artistic goals. You can earn a higher hourly wage, gain control over your schedule, and enjoy the ability to give yourself a raise.
• FREE AUDIO •—- Listening to this comprehensive seminar – Your Networking Boot Camp – will give you several years worth of useful Golden Nuggets that will help even the most introverted person create and nurture industry relationships without feeling intrusive or needy.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video to learn what “coffee dates” are, how to get them, and exactly what to say to turn one into another into another…
This is a group unlike any other in Los Angeles… an intimate circle of creative professionals gathering in-person each month to receive strategic coaching from me and to give wholehearted support to each other. Having a group of smart, talented colleagues who are there for you – to help shift your perspective, encourage your proactivity, and celebrate your progress – can be a game-changer.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video and let me walk you through my no-fail paper flow system – step-by-step – and prove to you that paper can be tamed in even the tiniest of living spaces.
• AUDIO BOOK •—-Feeding Your Focus: How Creative People Can Move Forward Faster and Achieve Sustained Success guides you through (as painlessly as possible) how to create a strategic plan of action, organize your home office and finances, and network effectively.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video and learn how to use my Weekly Planning Chart – a tool that has helped many of my freelance and creative clients keep their projects moving forward despite unpredictable schedules.
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watch this short video to learn what a “focus” is, why it’s valuable, and how to craft one for yourself. (We have to make sure there’s no rot in your flower pot…)
• FREE VIDEO •—- Watching this seminar – Ditching Your Day Job: The No-Frills Plan to Get Your Foot in the Door and Get Paid for Your (Acting) Work – will help you determine how to utilize the time, energy, and money that you have right now to create a more profitable acting career.
The top 5 books that I would recommend every smart, ambitious creative person read (or listen to). Each one had a significant impact on me – and on many of my clients as well.
The top 5 individual podcast episodes that I would recommend every smart, ambitious creative person listen to and learn from. Each one is a great reminder that success is possible – AND that success is not an antidote to life, it’s just another level of it.
My curated list of industry-related people and services that are both established and fabulous (including the members of my personal team).